Invalid Account (Not My Credentials) Help!

Hi all,

Just after placing a trade and before placing stops and take profits I was booted from my trade account with a follow up message saying "Invalid Account"

I'm aware this message is typically displayed due to incorrect login credentials but I've been trading on this account for weeks with 0 changes. I've tried using multiple devices, resetting the password, etc but nothing is working. I've copy and pasted my credentials and typed them in. Still nothing.

I've reached out to support but I have positions open that are showing in the broker's (dominion markets) dashboard as still open. 

Can anyone help me get back into this account, please? I'm not sure what's going on.

Your broker manages your MT4/MT5 credentials and should allow you to change your password from their website. If not, contact their support team and explain the issue.

Alexander Martinez #:
Your broker manages your MT4/MT5 credentials and should allow you to change your password from their website. If not, contact their support team and explain the issue.
I've already reset the password. Still isn't working. I've emailed them with proof and everything but assuming they won't honor any losses despite it on their end. Wasn't sure if there was a way to get around waiting on their long response times.

• If it is demo account so please note that many brokers are providing the demo account for the limited time only.
    So, open the other demo account instead.
  • If it is real/live account so contact with your broker, and look at your email (because many brokers are sending the login/passowrd to email).
  • If the broker is not responsing to you to your real/live account so find the forum which are discussing the brokers to ask their advice (because the discussion about the brokers is prohibited here; we are discussing about Metatrader software only sorry).
Reason: