Indicators: Bobokus Fibonacci

Bobokus Fibonacci:

Select Timeframe to draw Bobokus Fibonacci and add any custom fibonacci levels you want

Bobokus Fibonacci

Author: Dark Ryd3r

Nice indicator. Would be better if you can add in different colours when we add multiple fibs on the charts with different TFs.

Perfect! Thank you!

Hey I'm looking for an indicator that can measure true height of a candle including its shadows and displays it on a new window just like for volumes

@76068225 #: Hey I'm looking for an indicator that can measure true height of a candle including its shadows and displays it on a new window just like for volumes
Just apply the ATR indicator and set it's period to 1. ATR = Average True Range, but when set to a period of 1, it is effectively only measuring the true range of each candle in isolation.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Just apply the ATR indicator and set it's period to 1. ATR = Average True Range, but when set to a period of 1, it is effectively only measuring the true range of each candle in isolation.
Thank you 🙏

76068225 #: Thank you 🙏

You are welcome!

Fernando Carreiro #:

You are welcome!

I have checked ATR, and it doesn't give the size of each candle but average.... I looking for something like the one on pic attached 

@76068225 #: I have checked ATR, and it doesn't give the size of each candle but average.... I looking for something like the one on pic attached 

Did I not state, and I quote "set it's period to 1"?

If you don't like it then search the Codebase and Market. If you can't find it, place a job request in the Freelance section and negotiate the price with the developers that offer to code it for you.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Did I not state, and I quote "set it's period to 1"?

If you don't like it then search the Codebase and Market. If you can't find it, place a job request in the Freelance section and negotiate the price with the developers that offer to code it for you.

🙏
Reason: