Signal provider with DEMO work Legal in India ? And Selling products in MARKETS Legal in India ?

I Asking  , I starting Signal provider work With Demo account .So this way legal in india and I not deposit any amount in trading and I get commissions possiable in this way to my bank account or paypal or other way 

Please tell me Details any one for  I earning this way by legal ? And prodcuts for market Also ?

mynordfx:

I Asking  , I starting Signal provider work With Demo account .So this way legal in india and I not deposit any amount in trading and I get commissions possiable in this way to my bank account or paypal or other way 

Please tell me Details any one for  I earning this way by legal ? And prodcuts for market Also ?

Yes, It has no legal obligation until your are providing true information while registering and abide by the rules and regulation required for providing signal through mql platform.

Cheers

MoWa 

mohanw:

Yes, It has no legal obligation until your are providing true information while registering and abide by the rules and regulation required for providing signal through mql platform.

Cheers

MoWa  

Sir ,  My Doubt is  ,I starting provider service is legal or illegal  and how get payment , paypal not accepted this way business transactions ,how get commissions and Any problem by indian Government ?

Reason: