Download MetaTrader 5

Signal provider with DEMO work Legal in India ? And Selling products in MARKETS Legal in India ?

To add comments, please log in or register
Enable MQL5 Storage to store your source codes. It is free!
mynordfx
mynordfx 2014.12.10 06:51 

I Asking  , I starting Signal provider work With Demo account .So this way legal in india and I not deposit any amount in trading and I get commissions possiable in this way to my bank account or paypal or other way 

Please tell me Details any one for  I earning this way by legal ? And prodcuts for market Also ?

Mohan Rao
Mohan Rao 2014.12.10 08:54  
mynordfx:

I Asking  , I starting Signal provider work With Demo account .So this way legal in india and I not deposit any amount in trading and I get commissions possiable in this way to my bank account or paypal or other way 

Please tell me Details any one for  I earning this way by legal ? And prodcuts for market Also ?

Yes, It has no legal obligation until your are providing true information while registering and abide by the rules and regulation required for providing signal through mql platform.

Cheers

MoWa 

mynordfx
mynordfx 2014.12.10 10:05  
mohanw:

Yes, It has no legal obligation until your are providing true information while registering and abide by the rules and regulation required for providing signal through mql platform.

Cheers

MoWa  

Sir ,  My Doubt is  ,I starting provider service is legal or illegal  and how get payment , paypal not accepted this way business transactions ,how get commissions and Any problem by indian Government ?

To add comments, please log in or register