Subscriber money

Hi

I am new here and I got first subscriber so I have no idea how it works,, can any one pls enlighten me when do I see the fees money in my account,  because right now I can see any money in my account

Signal subscription payments are locked for 37 days (7 days for Market purchases) and will be released in your account after this period expires.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/globaltechfx/accounting

Thank you it will be released after 7 days got it

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Signal subscription payments are locked for 37 days (7 days for Market purchases) and will be released in your account after this period expires.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/globaltechfx/accounting

One more question do we get email when we get the subscriber because I havent got any

Hozeifa M Haji #:

One more question do we get email when we get the subscriber because I havent got any

No, you don't get any notification.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

No, you don't get any notification.

OK got it

there is some thing strange happening with my signal account. since yesterday the subscriber funds are showing 0 then I refresh it shows 4.1 then I refresh after a hour it shows again 0

can any one explain what is this all about

Hozeifa M Haji #:

there is some thing strange happening with my signal account. since yesterday the subscriber funds are showing 0 then I refresh it shows 4.1 then I refresh after a hour it shows again 0

can any one explain what is this all about

That means that your subscriber transferred his/her funds and had a 0 balance for a few hours or these data are not entirely accurate all the time.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

That means that your subscriber transferred his/her funds and had a 0 balance for a few hours or these data are not entirely accurate all the time.

Okay now again its 0

Hope system is working correctly

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Hi
can I ask you a question about the signal subscription sorry I am new here thats I dont know

if a subscriber is subscribed to my signal on X amount and If I increase the price will they pay new price or the same price

Hozeifa M Haji #:

Hi
can I ask you a question about the signal subscription sorry I am new here thats I dont know

if a subscriber is subscribed to my signal on X amount and If I increase the price will they pay new price or the same price

They will pay the current subscription price at the time of their payment.

They can renew for some months into the future (1,3 or 6) with the current price.
Reason: