Modifying manual trade using EA

Hi all, I am just wondering if it is possible to modify a trade I opened manually using an EA that I wrote after the trade by using orderID or something of the like.

For example, long trade is opened manually at 8pm and I would love to insert EA conditions that will guide when to take profit on this manually opened trade. Is this possible?

Of course, it is possible.

cjeasy:

Hi all, I am just wondering if it is possible to modify a trade I opened manually using an EA that I wrote after the trade by using orderID or something of the like.

For example, long trade is opened manually at 8pm and I would love to insert EA conditions that will guide when to take profit on this manually opened trade. Is this possible?

Have EA check for today's date and time as a condition

cjeasy:

yes it is possible
Reason: