US30: no history data from 2021.09.01 00:00 to 2021.09.03 00:00 !!!

Downloaded the history, still checks for the history, timed out and error message no history data !!! ... this is really frustrating :( 

Hi Friends

I have run the strategy tester about 30 minutes ago and it worked fine.

after changing some corrections in my code and when I try to run, I got "no history data" error which is strange to me as I have downloaded history data from 2019.

and trying to download gives timed out error.

I have checked the history folder, the history is there ...

Any clues ?

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
What are the differences between the three modes of testing in MetaTrader 5, and what should be particularly looked for? How does the testing of an EA, trading simultaneously on multiple instruments, take place? When and how are the indicator values calculated during testing, and how are the events handled? How to synchronize the bars from different instruments during testing in an "open prices only" mode? This article aims to provide answers to these and many other questions.

Seems you have a hole in your data.

Why are you posting these useless screenshots ? The log says there is a hole for 2 days from September 1 to 3 in 2021. You showed November data.

Check it correctly and ask your broker.

Because your broker does not provide history data of US30. You should ask your broker.

Nguyen Hang Hai Ha #:
Because your broker does not provide history data of US30. You should ask your broker.
Okay 

Nguyen Hang Hai Ha #:

Thanks Nguyen

I have been using tester for almost a year and half on US30, and 10-15 minutes before this error, also I did run the test and it was working perfectly fine.

Alain Verleyen #:

Seems you have a hole in your data.

Why are you posting these useless screenshots ? The log says there is a hole for 2 days from September 1 to 3 in 2021. You showed November data.

Check it correctly and ask your broker.

Thanks Alain

The point is I was using tester with the same dates few minutes earlier before this error started coming in. 

I could not find any reason why the error was.

About screen shots, if I dont give them you complain and now even if I have attached, you are complaining :)

and there was no hole in data, as it was working earlier with the same dates. Somehow I figured out that my history file was changed / deleted (god knows how). That is when I reinstalled the history data, however error continued.

Any for now it have been resolved by ReInstalling Windows and MT5, and working without any errors with the same code.

Reason: