Specification requirements

Requirements Specification: i need a bot set to its limitations of opening and closinig positons, i will attach it to the xauusd chart first, with live execution entrys and £0.01 tp. mathmatically averagering roughly 100 entrys open each directions. or 200 one direction.

I KEEP GETTING RIPPED OFF AND SCAMMED FROM THIS WEBSITE BY SCUMBAG DEVELOPERS I KEEP GETTING MY MONEY TAKEN OFF ME,THIS IS TWICE IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS THIS SITES SERVICE IS THE WORST THING I HAVE SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? ENGLISH? THATS THE LAUNGAGE? WE DONT STEAL MONEY OR SCAM PEOPLE WE WORK HARD WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU LITTLE WORTHLESS USELESS PIECE OF S**T DEVELOPERS..... GET MY LIFE YOU USELSSS LITTLE WORM! 

First of all don't shout (write in capital letters), secondly post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section and this time don't choose the cheapest but the best developer.

When I post a job in Freelance with a $100-150 budget and a lot of developers with no prior experience or many finished job are offered to do it for $50, I prefer to choose the developer that asks for $200 but has 3000 finished jobs with 4.98 rating.

can you please put me direct onto the correct developer please and i only ave $90 i am homeless living on the streets.

Michael Devereux #:
can you please put me direct onto the correct developer please and i only ave $90 i am homeless living on the streets.

Recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own decision by comparing developers' credentials.

Reason: