What is happening to MQL5 cloud?

I have a problem - I cannot access mql5 cloud today (i get "failed" or "connecting" error). I was using it yesterday with little issues. I tried on 2 different computers (32 and 64 bit) same effect.

Is anyone having same problem?

I having optimization issues where results from cloud does not tally when I run the parameters locally

i have issues since mt5 build 975. i still have 2 copies of 965 and the tests run fine. since 975 (1010) the results vary - i press start and i get different results locally all the time.. I reported it on the Service desk 1 month ago but still no reaction from the desk.

but since yesterday morning i CANNOT USE MQL5 CLOUD at all!! So please tell me if any of you can or cant use the cloud right now. (here i get "connecting and nothing happens)

angreeee:

i have issues since mt5 build 975. i still have 2 copies of 965 and the tests run fine. since 975 (1010) the results vary - i press start and i get different results locally all the time.. I reported it on the Service desk 1 month ago but still no reaction from the desk.

There was a bug, that has already fixed. 

Try to update to 1021 build of client terminal. 

alexvd:

There was a bug, that has already fixed. 

Try to update to 1021 build of client terminal. 

terminal does not do it automatically.

How to update manually?

angreeee:

terminal does not do it automatically.

How to update manually?

Connect your MT5 terminal to Metaquotes-Demo server.

what is the address? it is not in my client.

ok i have found it. but still no update:

ss

i also tried fresh mt5 install - 1010 has been installed. Connected to MQ server - no update.

ok fresh install updated to 1021 and mql5 cloud works.

on old install and 1021 mql5 cloud still doesnt work.

what files i should replace? i tried replacing agents.dat

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!
Reason: