Discussion of article "Graphics in DoEasy library (Part 85): Graphical object collection - adding newly created objects"

New article Graphics in DoEasy library (Part 85): Graphical object collection - adding newly created objects has been published:

In this article, I will complete the development of the descendant classes of the abstract graphical object class and start implementing the ability to store these objects in the collection class. In particular, I will create the functionality for adding newly created standard graphical objects to the collection class.

To perform the test, let's use the EA from the previous article and save it to \MQL5\Experts\TestDoEasy\Part85\ as TestDoEasyPart85.mq5. There will be no changes in the EA.
Simply compile the EA, launch it on the chart and add different graphical objects to different charts. Short journal messages about their creation will be displayed in the journal:

It is likely that the data may be insufficient to briefly describe a newly added graphical object.
Later, I will slightly expand the information displayed in the short descriptions of different graphical objects.

Author: Artyom Trishkin

Reason: