will a deal be executed after i log of from MT5 or an account?

Hi everyone,

I just join to this community. I am reading and practicing and have struggle to understand few things that i hope you can shed some lights on few things. I know you are all smart and I apologize for my dumb questions.

1: Let's say i have initiated a Stop Sell Order, should i stay signed in to MT5 and be online at all times in order my deal goes through? Or it does not matter if i am online or not.

2. I have setup few accounts with different brokers. MT5 allows that i connect to only one account at a time. Let's say i have setup EA or enables signal with Algo Trading enabled in one of my accounts. What happens if i log off from the account and log in to another account? Does the EA or signal still works on the account that i log off from?

Thank you all

mkermany:

Hi everyone,

I just join to this community. I am reading and practicing and have struggle to understand few things that i hope you can shed some lights on few things. I know you are all smart and I apologize for my dumb questions.

1: Let's say i have initiated a Stop Sell Order, should i stay signed in to MT5 and be online at all times in order my deal goes through? Or it does not matter if i am online or not.

2. I have setup few accounts with different brokers. MT5 allows that i connect to only one account at a time. Let's say i have setup EA or enables signal with Algo Trading enabled in one of my accounts. What happens if i log off from the account and log in to another account? Does the EA or signal still works on the account that i log off from?

Thank you all

Market and pending orders are located in the broker server, so they can be managed if your terminal is closed, the same applies to hard/real take profit and stop loss levels.

On the other hand, terminal generated trailing stop loss, virtual pending orders placed by experts and virtual stop loss, take profit, break even and trailing settings are not being managed if you close your terminal.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Market and pending orders are located in the broker server, so they can be managed if your terminal is closed, the same applies to hard/real take profit and stop loss levels.

On the other hand, terminal generated trailing stop loss, virtual pending orders placed by experts and virtual stop loss, take profit, break even and trailing settings are not being managed if you close your terminal.

Thank so much Eleni,

What happens to all deal when MT5 is running, but i am logged off from the broker?

mkermany #:

Thank so much Eleni,

What happens to all deal when MT5 is running, but i am logged off from the broker?

The above answer applies too, read it carefully.

Reason: