Discussion of article "Graphics in DoEasy library (Part 84): Descendant classes of the abstract standard graphical object"

New article Graphics in DoEasy library (Part 84): Descendant classes of the abstract standard graphical object has been published:

In this article, I will consider creation of descendant objects for the terminal abstract standard graphical object. The class object describes the properties that are common for all graphical objects. So, it is simply some kind of a graphical object. To clarify its affiliation with a real graphical object, we need to set the properties inherent in this particular graphical object in the descendant object class.

In the previous article, I created the class of the terminal abstract standard graphical object. The class object describes the properties that are common for all graphical objects. So, it is simply some kind of a graphical object. To clarify its affiliation with a real graphical object, we need to set the properties inherent in this particular graphical object in the descendant object class. On the contrary, access to some other properties should be limited since they are not the parameters of this particular graphical object but are present in the set of abstract object properties.

This concept of building objects is accepted for almost all library objects. The graphical object classes are no exception.
To specify the object affiliation with the group of graphical objects, we will use a set of standard graphical object groups from the terminal and add a new property to the abstract graphical object — the group the graphical object described by the descendant class belongs to:

In the current article, I am going to create object classes belonging to Lines, Channels, Gann, Fibo and Elliott groups. The remaining object groups will be introduced in the next article. The reason behind that is that not all properties of these objects can be described using the existing abstract graphical object functionality. Therefore, here I am going to implement things using the functionality of the class created in the previous article. In the next article, I will add the ability to read and write all object properties, as well as implement the classes of the remaining graphical object groups.

Author: Artyom Trishkin

Reason: