Strategy Tester to support OpenCL?

Does anyone know when strategy tester is to support OpenCL?

waterhorse:
Does anyone know when strategy tester is to support OpenCL?
What do you mean? strategy tester is already supporting OpenCL. I didn't test though.

angevoyageur:
What do you mean? strategy tester is already supporting OpenCL. I didn't test though.

Angevoyageur, thanks for your response. 

I have read several OpenCL articles on the MQL5 website and also notice several of your previous posting on them. It was rather strange that there were no article/thread with empirical results to proof that the improvement of strategy tester on EA using OpenCL. So far there are some MQL5 scripts on Pi calculations and generating fancy graph. I think that new articles are need to  demonstrate the effective of OpenCL for EA testing i.e. both strategy tester and optimization.     

waterhorse:

Angevoyageur, thanks for your response. 

I have read several OpenCL articles on the MQL5 website and also notice several of your previous posting on them. It was rather strange that there were no article/thread with empirical results to proof that the improvement of strategy tester on EA using OpenCL. So far there are some MQL5 scripts on Pi calculations and generating fancy graph. I think that new articles are need to  demonstrate the effective of OpenCL for EA testing i.e. both strategy tester and optimization.     

I think there is some misunderstandings.

If your EA use OpenCL to do some calculations in parallel, then you can use the Strategy Tester (and the Cloud) to test/optimize it.

But you can't hope to use your GPUs with the Strategy Tester for an all EAs which don't use OpenCL.

I hope I am clear.

Reason: