MQL5: Debug for current day not working

Hi all

I used to use debug on history data (while setting dates in Options). Today, I saw some malfunctioning of my indicator but it seems "Debugging on history data" doesn't work on toady candles. I tried setting dates between yesterday and tomorrow but debugger when reaches beginning of today, finishes automatically.
Is it a bug or it is how MQL5 works? 

Thanks in advance

srh124 :

Hi all

I used to use debug on history data (while setting dates in Options). Today, I saw some malfunctioning of my indicator but it seems "Debugging on history data" doesn't work on toady candles. I tried setting dates between yesterday and tomorrow but debugger when reaches beginning of today, finishes automatically.
Is it a bug or it is how MQL5 works? 

Thanks in advance

The strategy tester can test BEFORE the beginning of the current day. Let's say today is September 24, 2021. The tester will reach 23 September 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds and stop. It has always been this way and it is dictated by the defense.

Vladimir Karputov #:

The strategy tester can test BEFORE the beginning of the current day. Let's say today is September 24, 2021. The tester will reach 23 September 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds and stop. It has always been this way and it is dictated by the defense.

Thanks
Reason: