MT4 Platform Freezes everytime I load my EA onto a chart.

Right, so one again, and for the millionth time in a day (because God forbid should my life just be easy for five minutes) MT4 Freezes every time I load an EA onto a chart.

Any thoughts? Or is my platform has just decided to say "Oh, yes, I remember you - I'm going to be an arse today & make your life difficult because it' s just hilarious!") 

I'm sorry, I think I'm in some sort of a dream here - you see, I came on here, someone gave me a solution and the solution actually worked....

I mean, what?

That never happens. It's usually the case that I always get a load of other problems, but no, something actually worked. A solution actually worked!

It's amazing.

I may well be in danger if actually have a stress-free day for the first time in 35 years due to the fact that a piece of software actually works! It actually does what it's programmed to do!

Incredible, history is literally being made here. 

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the file.

Keep using foul language and you will be banned.

It is likely an indicator your EA calls (recursively) is not returning from OnCalculate.

Todd Peter Gilbey #:
I'm sorry, I think I'm in some sort of a dream here - you see, I came on here, someone gave me a solution and the solution actually worked....

I mean, what?

That never happens. It's usually the case that I always get a load of other problems, but no, something actually worked. A solution actually worked!

It's amazing.

I may well be in danger if actually have a stress-free day for the first time in 35 years due to the fact that a piece of software actually works! It actually does what it's programmed to do!

Incredible, history is literally being made here. 
Full drama !
Reason: