I cannot open MT4 platform

Hello, here it is for me to open the MT 4 platform (broker traders' way), I uninstalled several times, try to open as administrators try, on 2 different PCs, at the end of the 'installing mt4 sa connects me to the MQL 5 Service, I connect and I can always open the platform, if anyone is why, if you can inform me, I would be grateful thank you. .                                                   

Write in English please.

Hello, here it is for me to open the MT 4 platform (broker traders' way), I uninstalled several times, try to open as administrators try, on 2 different PCs, at the end of the 'installing mt4 sa connects me to the MQL 5 Service, I connect and I can always open the platform, if anyone is why, if you can inform me, I would be grateful thank you. .

mickael dupont #:

Make sure you are logging into your MQL5 account with your pxhzx0xu login and NOT your email and also that you logging into a trading account with the correct credentials, account number, broker server and password.

In addition check in which folder your MT4 is installed and try to find the MT4 icon to open it properly.

mickael dupont #:

If you can not open MT4 so check antivirus (disable antivirus, and/or add the installation folder of Metatrade in the Antivirus exception).

more details:

Some users reported yesterday about their antivirus issue.
read post ,post  and post

Reason: