Error : cannot convert enum

UPDATE ... Sorted out I was declaring the method with old enum type. Now corrected and working without any error.

Hi

I created enum_TREND and for some reason I removed BIASED_UP and BIASED_DOWN from it and put them into a new enum_MACD_BIAS.

Now I am getting this error and could not fine much info on the forum.

Please help me out what is causing it.

'vGetBias' - cannot convert enum AKT_AlgoTrader v1.01.mqh 1110 12

1. Update of what? Do you really expect us to go searing for your old posts? You should have posted in your old thread.

2. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the file.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

William Roeder #:
  1. Update of what? Do you really expect us to go searing for your old posts? You should have posted in your old thread.

2. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the file.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Hi William

If I found solution for my post, how should I inform this to the forum?

Is it advisable to DELETE the post or as I thought above, I have put an UPDATE Note.

Please advise.

You update a thread with the update, so others might find their own solution. No need to delete.

This thread has no original post to update.

William Roeder #:

You update a thread with the update, so others might find their own solution. No need to delete.

This thread has no original post to update.

Ok got it ... will take care next time onwards

Reason: