signal not opening in octafx metatrader 4

my broker is octafx . i want to run a signal . but there is no signal tab in the metatrader platform . signal is not opening . please help

• Fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is skt07176tiwari; do not use your email for login).
  • In case of MT5: do not use Windows 32-bit (use Windows 64-bit).
  • Make sure that Internet Explorer installed on your PC by the latest version.

Sergey Golubev #:
  • Fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is skt07176tiwari; do not use your email for login).
  • In case of MT5: do not use Windows 32-bit (use Windows 64-bit).
  • Make sure that Internet Explorer installed on your PC by the latest version.
i did that . logged in with forum login and password . but there is no signal tab on the terminal of octafx metatrader4 . please help

skt07176tiwari #:
i did that . logged in with forum login and password . but there is no signal tab on the terminal of octafx metatrader4 . please help

I downloaded and installed MT4 from this broker, and yes, seems, the broker disabled this tab:

Because I have Signal tab in my MT4 (but I have "clean" MT4 version).
Same 1345 build:

skt07176tiwari #:
You can download "clean" MT4 ("clean" from the brokers) using my example on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/376924
but nothing you can do in case the broker dosabled the services (Signal service for example) so - change the broker or do not use Signals.
Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program
Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program
  • www.mql5.com
Dear Team, I have downloaded MT5 and MT4 from your website but I am unable to open it...

You could just as easily have contacted OctaFX whom would have told you that they disabled following signals with demo accounts :P
Reason: