the new update of MT4 1340 does not allow me to operate properly with my EA. Can I use the previous version of MT4 to continue operating? for example with version 1320?

Hello, the new update of MT4 1340 does not allow me to operate properly with my EA. Can I use the previous version of MT4 to continue operating? for example with version 1320? Can you send me a download link or send me the MT4 version 1320? I wouldn't want to update it. You can also send me with this email address: Harold.graells@cmail.cat

Harold Graells:

Hello, the new update of MT4 1340 does not allow me to operate properly with my EA. Can I use the previous version of MT4 to continue operating? for example with version 1320? Can you send me a download link or send me the MT4 version 1320? I wouldn't want to update it. You can also send me with this email address: Harold.graells@cmail.cat

1. Did you code the EA yourself? Then just recompile it with the latest MetaEditor and it will work.

2. If its a market product you bought in the mql5 market contact the author to fix the issue with the latest build.

3. If it's an illegal copy of a market product you bought on a third-party website, then you got exactly what you deserve.

Hello Daniel, It is an EA of its own creation. I have done the compilation procedure but it doesn't work. I would like to have a 1320 MT4 version to trade without problems. But what I see is that I still have to leave Metaquotes and create my own EA trading engine connected by API. I am very disappointed that they do not offer solutions.

Harold Graells #:

Hello Daniel, It is an EA of its own creation. I have done the compilation procedure but it doesn't work. I would like to have a 1320 MT4 version to trade without problems. But what I see is that I still have to leave Metaquotes and create my own EA trading engine connected by API. I am very disappointed that they do not offer solutions.

Don't double post please.
the new update of MT4 1340 does not allow me to operate properly with my EA. Can I use the previous version of MT4 to continue operating? for example with version 1320?
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, the new update of MT4 1340 does not allow me to operate properly with my EA. Can I use the previous version of MT4 to continue operating...
Reason: