Need some advise about EURCHF spread.

Hi everyone, 

I am new to forex trading and currently practice virtual trading to learn and understand better.

i would like to seek some advise if it possible for EURCHF spread to be 14 pips?

The story start that i have make a sell order with ticket #296593668 @2021.08.26 20:36:47 with price 1.07927 and set the stop loss price at 1.0800. It hit the stop loss @2021.08.27 00:52.53 with asking price 1.0811 and a swap price charges of $0.91. (refer to attached order.png)

When i track back the chart and to study my mistake, i realize that the market is going downtrend and cross my take profit value. But instead of able to take profit, i got a stop loss that it hit asking price at 1.0811 which base on the chart it require around 14+ pips. (refer to attached chart.png)

I hope someone can help to explain and advise to me which part is my understanding wrong?

Thanks

Files:
chart.png  185 kb
order.png  70 kb

edlim88: i would like to seek some advise if it possible for EURCHF spread to be 14 pips?

My broker average=1.9 At EOD=12.0

Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134 (your broker will be similar).

for my broker using, the spread EOD is 4.4pip

so it depends

Today is a bad day for me.
Both eurchf and usdchf slip until my trade ended in losses

Thank you everyone for comment. 

From your feedback, i suppose that I shouldn't put my stop loss if the trade is crossing to next day base on the broker timing since the spread will spike up and close my trade making my profit become a loss.

Reason: