Problem in MT5 new Build 3029

Hi everyone!

I have just downloaded MT5 on metatrader5.com and I realized that MT5 was closing/crashing after I put my indicators on chart.

So, I figured out the "Comment" function were causing this errors, so I tried to write this function in some of native indicators to confirm that.

I attached an example file that causes the error, so is there any place I can make a BUG report? has anyone of you guys noticed this problem?

Thank you.

Danilo TM

Files:
Envelopes.mq5  9 kb

Dan TM:

Hi everyone!

I have just downloaded MT5 on metatrader5.com and I realized that MT5 was closing/crashing after.......

I have the same problem since yesterday with the same version of MT5. But this happens when I want to reduce the size of the chart that the strategy tester opens when a simulation finishes. I hope the developers read this thread.

I which I see this post before deleting old mt5
Mt5 crashing here also

I had same issue but I uninstalled MT5 and compiled (re-compiled) all indicators in MetaEditor once again, and everything is fine now.

I have the same issue with my expert and even after new compilation MT5 still crashes.

MT5 won't start after update. Could I get older version please? (links to download old MT5 builds/files).
MT5 won't start after update. Could I get older version please?
MT5 won't start after update. Could I get older version please?
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I can't start MT5 after update, when I try nothing happens. Is possible to get older versions somehow please...

after running strategy tester and click on the chart, MT5 crashes

Same problem here. Build 3029 crashes everytime after run backtesting...regardless what EA or how long or short the period you try. It just crashes everytime! MetaQuotes please get this fixed ASAP!!!

build 3020
The problem that the trend line disappears (becomes invisible)

Reproduction example: EURUSD M5 chart
・ Create a trend line (Today: 2021/08/27)
2021/07/18 00:00:00
2021/09/12 00:00:00
Price: 1.17610

1. Enlarge the candlestick (+ key)
The line disappears when maximized

2. Grasp the right side of the chart frame and narrow the display period
At some point, the line disappears

Ошибки, баги, вопросы
Ошибки, баги, вопросы
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Ошибки, баги, вопросы

Sergey Golubev #:
I had same issue but I uninstalled MT5 and compiled (re-compiled) all indicators in MetaEditor once again, and everything is fine now.
I tried that but unfortunately it didn't fix the problem with Comment function. 
Reason: