RSI alert asking help small modification

hi, i need your help on both indicators. I would simply like to add that the alerts are only triggered on closed candle because otherwise I have too many false signals. I would really like very much that you can make me this very small modification. I am a young student so I would like to do it discreetly. please 
Files:
RSI_CROSS.mq4  22 kb
RSI_TOUCH.mq4  22 kb

epsilone:
hi, i need your help on both indicators. I would simply like to add that the alerts are only triggered on closed candle because otherwise I have too many false signals. I would really like very much that you can make me this very small modification. I am a young student so I would like to do it discreetly. please 

yeah right. a member since '16 and posted jobs on freelance and paid for them. "a young student" you're not haha. 

But without the missing and linked indicator "bought and sold.ex4", i can not test it, but try these.

Files:
RSI_CROSSb.mq4  22 kb
RSI_TOUCHb.mq4  22 kb

I'm really helpless right now and just need a little tweak. here is the RSI base file

thx i will try 

epsilone epsilone 2 signals, 3 comments:

I'm really helpless right now and just need a little tweak. here is the RSI base file

thx i will try 

once i removed the last .ex4 from filename the 2 files compiled with 0 errors. So, i think my alerts will work. test them out and give feedback when you can.

thank you so much ! I start a test session now

Revo Trades :

once i removed the last .ex4 from filename the 2 files compiled with 0 errors. So, i think my alerts will work. test them out and give feedback when you can.

First of all thank you for the time and sharing your experience.

I'll give you my input parameters on the Dax as an example.

I received an alert last night and it is not valid on the chart.

it is this point that I would like to be able to clarify.

I only want to receive validated alerts

here is the alert received

Dax30 TF 15 min SIGNAL SELL 15 767.30 at 01:02

in blue I have circled you the valid and present points of sale and the second where the point no longer appears

Files:
dax_test.JPG  236 kb
setting_dax.JPG  199 kb

and conversely, on this one for example, the signal appears after the fact and I did not receive an alert.

Files:
eurcad.JPG  159 kb

will look at it around this time tomoz night, during Monday London session and get back to you.

EDIT: i just now noticed that the code says Licenced. I was not aware that it was not yours. I will do no more on this. Do not post files that are licenced or hacked. I remember your name now. you were banned in the past for similar posting.

Revo Trades #:

will look at it around this time tomoz night, during Monday London session and get back to you.

EDIT: i just now noticed that the code says Licenced. I was not aware that it was not yours. I will do no more on this. Do not post files that are licenced or hacked. I remember your name now. you were banned in the past for similar posting.

I don't understand what you mean, I was never banned from here or anywhere. and this code I paid for and created with a programmer of this platform. I am the legal owner.

ok. then, I am sorry for what i said. You username is same as 1 user i remember from the past.

But without the code of the s & r indicator, I can only guess at how to fix the indicator. My guess is that your indicators are not getting the buffers correctly. But as i said, I can only make a guess since, to my understanding, my time alert should work, makes me think that your indicators are not retrieving the buffers in real time, or some other issue with the fxr indicator.

Revo Trades # :

d'accord. alors, je suis désolé pour ce que j'ai dit. Votre nom d'utilisateur est le même que 1 utilisateur dont je me souviens du passé.

Mais sans le code de l'indicateur s & r, je ne peux que deviner comment réparer l'indicateur. Je suppose que vos indicateurs n'obtiennent pas correctement les tampons. Mais comme je l'ai dit, je ne peux que deviner car, à ma connaissance, mon alerte de temps devrait fonctionner, me fait penser que vos indicateurs ne récupèrent pas les tampons en temps réel, ou un autre problème avec l'indicateur fxr.

I understand, and we understand each other.

if you want the FX indicator is not important, it's just a classic RSI indicator that could be replaced by the MT4 one. it is possible as you say there is a problem in the code but I think it is just necessary to add an option in the parameters so that the alerts are triggered only when the candle is closed and the crosses valid.

Reason: