Scripts: Close All Orders and Positions

Close All Orders and Positions:

This is a simple script that Closes all Orders and Positions available

Author: Omega J Msigwa

Well done Omega on the creation of code for "Close All Positions" How do i install the script to run on my charts? 

fbiportfolio1:
Well done Omega on the creation of code for "Close All Positions" How do i install the script to run on my charts? 
its simple download the zip file unzip to get the files then open ex5 f

Can  you modify ,

Sellect according to currency,

Sellect according to earned or loosed profit ( close all 

and also turn positions opposite according to currency  or all open orders to opposite

Hi Omega, I have been looking for a script like yours to put in a EA I am trying (Messing up) to get to work. It does work, but I needed a script to close trades if a condition exists, I am looking to incorporate your script into my EA. That is where my problems really begin. I am not a "coder", far from it but I am trying.

My coding experience is from way, way back to the days of the Z80 processor and some Win 3.0, so is very shaky at best. If you can offer any clues or advice I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the script. 

WillieBeGood #:

Hi Omega, I have been looking for a script like yours to put in a EA I am trying (Messing up) to get to work. It does work, but I needed a script to close trades if a condition exists, I am looking to incorporate your script into my EA. That is where my problems really begin. I am not a "coder", far from it but I am trying.

My coding experience is from way, way back to the days of the Z80 processor and some Win 3.0, so is very shaky at best. If you can offer any clues or advice I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the script. 

learn the loopings and methods used in the article to gain some insights on what has been done on the script

Hello Omega,

can your script be linked to an account where a signal is running and close all trades if a particular condition is met (e.g. drawdown % level or equity amount)?

Thank you and kind regards

Possible to add an option to Close All Orders starting from the smallest Profit / Loss, until the Largest Proft / Loss orders?

Many thanks, saved me hours of work.

Marco Carrisi #:

Hello Omega,

can your script be linked to an account where a signal is running and close all trades if a particular condition is met (e.g. drawdown % level or equity amount)?

Thank you and kind regards

yes sir

Hello, how should it be used? Did it make it on the charts?
Reason: