Global initialization failed

In 1335 and previous versions my EA compiled and ran fine on the terminal with no errors while running on compiling. Now after updating today, when attempting to add my EA to any chart I get 'global initialization failed' with no compile errors in build 1340. I've tried wiping the installation completely, and installing a portable version with no luck. What is causing this? 

Digitals113:
In 1335 and previous versions my EA compiled and ran fine on the terminal with no errors while running on compiling. Now after updating today, when attempting to add my EA to any chart I get 'global initialization failed' with no compile errors in build 1340. I've tried wiping the installation completely, and installing a portable version with no luck. What is causing this? 

We also have this error when upgraded to build 1345.

All EAs can not do Strategy Tester with error: global initialization failed.

See this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/377731

Global initialization failed - Build 1340
Global initialization failed - Build 1340
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, got that message, just like that. 1. Compile with 1330, execute with 1330 - works 2. Compile with 1330, execute with 1340 - works 3...

Digitals113:

Maybe you compiled your EA on a 64-bit computer and now want to run the EA on a 32-bit computer with the 32-bit metatrader version. Try compiling your EA on the 32-bit computer with 32-bit metaeditor.

Reason: