Bot needed

Hello guys, i need a  bot that can control risk in multiple accounts simultaneously. I'm trusting several traders with my funds, so I need a bot that i can set the risk parameters and can protect the accounts

Web 3:

Hello guys, i need a  bot that can control risk in multiple accounts simultaneously. I'm trusting several traders with my funds, so I need a bot that i can set the risk parameters and can protect the accounts

You're a good candidate for the freelance. Have someone develop one for you.

Web 3: Hello guys, i need a  bot that can control risk in multiple accounts simultaneously. I'm trusting several traders with my funds, so I need a bot that i can set the risk parameters and can protect the accounts

You can't control multiple accounts at the same time from a single MetaTrader terminal. You would need to run multiple terminals, each one connected to a different account, each one running an EA to monitoring and manage the situation, and have them all communicate with each other to coordinate the effort.

On MetaTrader 5, you could have a Python program control several MT5 terminals at the same time in order to coordinate things.

Fernando Carreiro:

You can't control multiple accounts at the same time from a single MetaTrader terminal. You would need to run multiple terminals, each one connected to a different account, each one running an EA to monitoring and manage the situation, and have them all communicate with each other to coordinate the effort.

On MetaTrader 5, you could have a Python program control several MT5 terminals at the same time in order to coordinate things.

Have you managed to do this? - there are a number of unresolved reports in various places, including elsewhere on this forum and on stackexchange, of errors when trying to do this... 

Reason: