Sellers and the support - page 3

Ryan L Johnson #:

Respectfully, the hallucinating bot seems to have misinterpreted Section II(16) of the Rules of Using the Market Service:

"The Seller shall not use spam to promote Products on the Market both on www.mql5.com website and via third-party services."

Although I have an ABA accredited law degree, a person shouldn't need one to determine what "spam" is. Once again, posting a single commercial link in a single coding forum where multiple traders have requested the product for a fee is not spam.

Perhaps I have missed the definition of spam in the Rules? If so, please kindly direct me to it.

Whatever the definition of "spam" (which can also mean "canned pork"), the fact is that advertising of any kind is not allowed on the forum (or CodeBase), and that includes products or signals.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Whatever the definition of "spam" (which can also mean "canned pork"), the fact is that advertising of any kind is not allowed on the forum (or CodeBase), and that includes products or signals.

Thanks, Fernando. Response from an all-star coder has cooled me down. Having grown up on a small hog farm, I love "Spam"! It's in my cupboard. Let's not drag it into the Market discussion.

I generally draft contract terms beginning with definitions of terms included therein. I would add the 2nd half of your reply to one such definition--of spam. Of course, nothing in this post may be construed to be legal advice.

I will republish my products in the Market.

Hello... how do I get my MQL5 account verified as a signal seller ??? Thank you

Gerry Anggriawan #:
Hello... how do I get my MQL5 account verified as a signal seller ??? Thank you

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/alakazam_profx/seller

Reason: