Take out money from the account

I am new to this trading and lately I signed with a company recommended, but after 4 weeks of trading I made some profit, but it says is under review the withdrawal and since I made profit I have to pay 20% taxes on the profit, now what they still didn't reply to me is if I have to pay money or they will deduct from the profit, is this normal?,

It seems they want me to pay extra money for the taxes and then they will let me.take put the money, that doesn't make any sense to me.

Boris Medina:
I am new to this trading and lately I signed with a company recommended, but after 4 weeks of trading I made some profit, but it says is under review the withdrawal and since I made profit I have to pay 20% taxes on the profit, now what they still didn't reply to me is if I have to pay money or they will deduct from the profit, is this normal?,

It seems they want me to pay extra money for the taxes and then they will let me.take put the money, that doesn't make any sense to me.

That doesn't sound like a good broker, but discussion about them is not allowed in this forum.

Eleni Anna Branou:

That doesn't sound like a good broker, but discussion about them is not allowed in this forum.

That is why I didn't put the name of them.here, but I would like to know since MT5 records all the transactions I made, using them , I would like to know if this is a real broker or if I am scammed, I will appreciate all the info, if I can get even a email I will appreciate it. thanks for any info you guys can give me

Boris Medina:
That is why I didn't put the name of them.here, but I would like to know since MT5 records all the transactions I made, using them , I would like to know if this is a real broker or if I am scammed.

Nobody here can answer that, if you can't communicate with them contact their regulating authority, usually it is mentioned at the bottom of their website.

You are in the US. Did you give them a W-9?

William Roeder:
You are in the US. Did you give them a W-9?
No I was not asked for that

The signals archive? Today I have the message that my signals are disabled?
Reason: