How to contact support for sellers?

Is there any way to contact MQL5 support, besides the "service desk" which only deals with financial questions?

As a developer on MQL5, it is sometimes crucial to have a support desk.

Is there a phone number, or special email address?

Wim Schrynemakers: Is there any way to contact MQL5 support, besides the "service desk" which only deals with financial questions? As a developer on MQL5, it is sometimes crucial to have a support desk. Is there a phone number, or special email address?

There is no other method. Just contact them anyway, by selecting any of the available options. Hopefully they will respond to your request for information on the situation about your product having been removed from the Market.

Hi Wim,

I just purchased an EA and I have two questions:
- I noticed the EA does not trade friday night and monday morning. Is this correct?
- So far all my trades have been 1 lot in size. I see there is a setting called "risk per trade" which suggests the lotsize will depend on the equity. If so, why does the lotsize not vary? If not, how is the lotsize determined?
By the way, your name sounds Dutch or Flemish. Do you speak Dutch?

Best, Maarten

mvanbaal:
Hi Wim,

I just purchased an EA and I have two questions:
- I noticed the EA does not trade friday night and monday morning. Is this correct?
- So far all my trades have been 1 lot in size. I see there is a setting called "risk per trade" which suggests the lotsize will depend on the equity. If so, why does the lotsize not vary? If not, how is the lotsize determined?
By the way, your name sounds Dutch or Flemish. Do you speak Dutch?

Best, Maarten

Contact the seller.

How?

mvanbaal:

How?

you can give him private messages

Reason: