Re-installing & Activation

The indicators I bought from this platform stopped working and I had to delete and re-installed them on the same device. And I noticed that the activations for the indicators are reduced due to the re-installing in the same device. I was meant to understand that it unlimited on the same device. Kindly rectify this discrepancies. Thank you

read post about it.
Lost Activations after Windows Update
Lost Activations after Windows Update
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, i have to reinstall all my EAs after a Windows Update and lost Activations for each of my EAs. Is that normal...

aligekwe72: The indicators I bought from this platform stopped working and I had to delete and re-installed them on the same device. And I noticed that the activations for the indicators are reduced due to the re-installing in the same device. I was meant to understand that it unlimited on the same device. Kindly rectify this discrepancies. Thank you

Every time a major update of Windows occurs, an re-activation is required. We cannot help you here on the forum as we are just users like you. Even the moderators can't do much.

So, you can either wait and see if an admin sees your post, or you can kindly place a request with the service desk to restore the activation should it be the case of a Windows update.

aligekwe72:
The indicators I bought from this platform stopped working and I had to delete and re-installed them on the same device. And I noticed that the activations for the indicators are reduced due to the re-installing in the same device. I was meant to understand that it unlimited on the same device. Kindly rectify this discrepancies. Thank you
Why did you open two threads on same issue/question?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/374680

People are replying but you are not reading ..
Installed indicators cannot attached to my live chart
Installed indicators cannot attached to my live chart
  • www.mql5.com
I bought five indicators in this platform and after installing them, I tried to open them in my chart and they are not responding...
Reason: