Cannot top up my MQL5 fund to renew my signal subscription

Dear Brother and Sister ,

Currently i try to top up my mlq5 fund to renew my signal subscription but system asking me to update my phone number.

But , when i updated my phone in the profile and click save , the page appear phone already exists.choose another.

How to solve my problem because I have created 3 mlq5 account and till now I only successful top up fund in one of three account. 

I am using one mobile phone number only cuurently.

Thanks alot.

Files:
screen_1.jpg  119 kb
screen_2.jpg  159 kb

12.11. The User shall use only one unique MQL5 ID on the www.mql5.com website. In case additional/repeated User accounts are detected, all of them shall be closed. MetaQuotes Ltd also reserves the right to invalidate all payment transactions made from additional/repeated accounts.

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Use of MQL5.community website and different traders services.

jeffang999:

Dear Brother and Sister ,

Currently i try to top up my mlq5 fund to renew my signal subscription but system asking me to update my phone number.

But , when i updated my phone in the profile and click save , the page appear phone already exists.choose another.

How to solve my problem because I have created 3 mlq5 account and till now I only successful top up fund in one of three account. 

I am using one mobile phone number only cuurently.

Thanks alot.

You can only top up one MQL5 account, because you are only allowed to have 1 MQL5 account.

Reason: