Cannot load expert - page 2

Lupin #:

i'm uploading expert on vps where 1 is fine and another i have problems. I have no problems with the notebook

The EA you are refering to on your screenshot seems to be a product offered here on the MQL5 market. In this case it will not be a dll issue since dll calls are not allowed in products offered here. If you are using other VPS then from MQL5 then could it not be so that you downloaded the EA from the market on VPS #1 and then you just copied the file to the other VPS (or cloned the whole Metrader installation)? In this case you can get this error. If this is the case then you will need to download the EA from the market also on VPS #2.

Battle over I have just loaded up a VPS and running it on MT$ - not the mlq5 vps   couldnt get my ea to run  when I clicked on it it just didnt load - well the answer was as it was a Market type free ea it has to be loaded through the market section download

which not the normally copy/paste through the file explorer) was tricky using a VPS but basinnnga it loaded and ran - net step was to wait for a trade which it did - then turn off the remote desktop AND I have turned it off - guess what it is stiill opening/closig trades out on "the cloud"

I also have the mobile app of my live trades so I can check things when I am out and about . I must say I am very happy now I can also see trades logged into my live account on PC and see it all happening with the ea  diabled ea  on my PC  as it is running  in the cloud (VPS)- prices and times have NO lag in the cloud(VPS). So windows updates and power cuts Pfffft no worries now!!!!!

Cheers from a happy camper 

Reason: