A nice idea for indicator: Does it exist already?

Hi friends,
Hope you are doing well.

I'm looking for such this indicator I explain below:
When you open multiple orders on same chart, there would be 2 alpha horizontal lines which you could drag to different levels to see overall profit/loss and also breakeven point. In addition you could add more beta horizontal lines dedicated to every opened orders for laddering exits. And the option to include pending orders in calculations or not. (So alpha lines are sum of all beta lines.)
Also would be nice if it includes a movable box which presents you Reward/Risk ratio.

Useful for:
It is useful when you want to estimate your Reward/Risk ratio so you would be able to easily decide whether to keep adding multiple orders to current chart or not etc.
Also it shows you which price levels are logical to add more orders to the same chart or also would be a great deal to close position(s).
in addition it represents you how much profit or loss you have to expect from this chart by every price level that chart possibly moves to.

Benefits:
It could save your time, thousands of dollars, and prevent sadly stop outs. Then finally keeps your motivation to continue trading!

Does such this indicator exist? What key words should I search at Google?
If you have this, please share with me.

If such this nice indicator does not exist, could anyone please design and share it with me? I know many people specially beginners would love to even pay for this. Because as I've mentioned it could save you from deadly stop outs.

Thank you for your time and help.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

HosseinKOGO:

Hi friends,
Hope you are doing well.

When you open multiple orders on same chart, there would be 2 alpha horizontal lines which you could drag to different levels to see overall profit/loss and also breakeven point. In addition you could add more beta horizontal lines dedicated to every opened orders for laddering exits. And the option to include pending orders in calculations or not. (So alpha lines are sum of all beta lines.)
Also would be nice if it includes a movable box which presents you Reward/Risk ratio.

Useful for:
It is useful when you want to estimate your Reward/Risk ratio so you would be able to easily decide whether to keep adding multiple orders to current chart or not etc.
Also it shows you which price levels are logical to add more orders to the same chart or also would be a great deal to close position(s).
in addition it represents you how much profit or loss you have to expect from this chart by every price level that chart possibly moves to.

Benefits:
It could save your time, thousands of dollars, and prevent sadly stop outs. Then finally keeps your motivation to continue trading!

If such this nice indicator does not exist, could anyone please design and share it with me? I know many people specially beginners would love to even pay for this. Because as I've mentioned it could save you from deadly stop outs.

There are already lines showing market and limit orders in MT4. Why do you want a new line showing the same lines?. If you want to find the cost price, you can use the indicator named iExposurehaskayaSymV01.mq4 that I prepared.

Mehmet Bastem:

There are already lines showing market and limit orders in MT4. Why do you want a new line showing the same lines?. If you want to find the cost price, you can use the indicator named iExposurehaskayaSymV01.mq4 that I prepared.

If we have 1 open order per chart, you are right.
However if we've opened multiple position for a single instrument, it is hard to calculate Reward/Risk ratio, breakeven point or our profit/loss at several specific price levels and for our future positions(pending orders). For example we see the Reward/Risk ratio doesn't make sense to keep our positions open or add new pending orders so we close positions to prevent more losses.
I suggest you read my challenge and solution above once more. It could save people specially beginners from facing deadly stop outs.

I can pay for this indicator but in this case I want to reserve the right for selling or broadcasting this indicator.
However if anyone wants to make this indicator and benefits from selling it at the market, he could give me that for free (as my idea cost) and enjoy selling it at his own.

So I appreciate any of these methods to deal with programmers.

HosseinKOGO:

Hi friends,
Hope you are doing well.

Useful for:

Benefits:

It does not exist no.

I suspect you want to DCA and are interested in knowing if the price is beneficial factoring in volume of trades and entry price (one aspect at least)

There could be one Alpha Set that shows you the overall position , it would have Alpha SL and Alpha TP levels which again show you the risk reward and $ at each point.

I understand you would also need "lines for checking various levels" and "lines that are executable commands for the terminal" such as "Close ,Close % etc"

(note ,if any line would have the ability to alter trades then the tool should be an expert advisor and not an indicator) 

Reason: