MACD Crossover signal flag

Well, I was a programmer for 23 years.  I've done MUMPS, Cobol, PowerBuilder, PHP, etc, etc !!  I've never used OO and I am confused as hell.

I would like to copy the MACD indicator and output an Arrow when the MACD and Signal cross.  Is this possible please ?

JoeBloggsCR3: Well, I was a programmer for 23 years.  I've done MUMPS, Cobol, PowerBuilder, PHP, etc, etc !!  I've never used OO and I am confused as hell. I would like to copy the MACD indicator and output an Arrow when the MACD and Signal cross.  Is this possible please ?
Yes it is possible! MQL is similar to C/C++! Search the CodeBase, as there might be code that already does that or serve as a starting point for what you want.

JoeBloggsCR3:

Well, I was a programmer for 23 years.  I've done MUMPS, Cobol, PowerBuilder, PHP, etc, etc !!  I've never used OO and I am confused as hell.

I would like to copy the MACD indicator and output an Arrow when the MACD and Signal cross.  Is this possible please ?

And you don't need to use OOP if you don't want. It's optional with mql.

JoeBloggsCR3:

Example: MACD Intersection Chart

MACD Intersection Chart

Рис. 1. MACD Intersection Chart Original

MACD Intersection Chart

Рис. 2. MACD Intersection Chart Custom

MACD Intersection Chart
MACD Intersection Chart
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатора выводит Arrow на главный график при пересечениях индикатора iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD). Выбор из двух индикаторов: стандартного MACD или пользовательского MACD Custom Averaging
Reason: