you follow one trading logic or multi trading logic ?

Hi friends ,

i need to ask with you ,everyone following one trade logic or multi trade logic for your trade single trade ,

and

also you follow that continuously or else only once time ,

ramasubburam:

Hi friends ,

i need to ask with you ,everyone following one trade logic or multi trade logic for your trade single trade ,

and

I trade several strategies at the same time, but each strategy is individually tested to produce risk reducing money management settings. Once you decide to follow a system, and have validated and tested the system you should really follow it continuously. Don't assume you can outsmart your own tested system by manually selecting some trades but not others. What is the use of spending hours,days,weeks and months doing performance and risk statistics on a system, if you are not going to follow it consistently. This puts an additional degree of uncertainty in your results.

42pipsgrowth:
I trade several strategies at the same time, but each strategy is individually tested to produce risk reducing money management settings. Once you decide to follow a system, and have validated and tested the system you should really follow it continuously. Don't assume you can outsmart your own tested system by manually selecting some trades but not others. What is the use of spending hours,days,weeks and months doing performance and risk statistics on a system, if you are not going to follow it consistently. This puts an additional degree of uncertainty in your results.
Thank you for your great useful advice ,but i face to follow the multi system time lot of confusion ,also its work only 3 time per 10 trade ,so i have error in my multi system am i right 42pipsgrowth ?

ramasubburam:

Hi friends ,

and

for technical i combine 2 trading logic following fundamental analysis direction

I use 7 different strategies on 7 different accounts.  I don't think any of them are perfect, but I do believe they are all profitable in the long term.  I think the more 'diversified' you are with your strategies, the greater chance of success you have.  If you use 1 strategy, and it turns out to be unprofitable, then what?

I don't use any fundamental analysis at all.  The currencies could all be sports teams, as far as I'm concerned.

Reason: