ERROR 4109

I'm trying to create an EA and I'm experiencing a Order error 4109 whenever my bot tries to send an order. I have my live trading enabled in my Tools/Options and have the 'AutoTrading' Button on but STILL I get the Order Error 4109. Does anyone know how else I can fix this error its extremely frustrating and my auto trade is on so that should not be the issue.

Rosseleen Nunez: I'm trying to create an EA and I'm experiencing a Order error 4109 whenever my bot tries to send an order. I have my live trading enabled in my Tools/Options and have the 'AutoTrading' Button on but STILL I get the Order Error 4109. Does anyone know how else I can fix this error its extremely frustrating and my auto trade is on so that should not be the issue.

MQL5 Runtime error 4109:

ERR_CHART_WRONG_PROPERTY

Wrong chart property ID

Why don't you read the documentation before posting?

Runtime Errors - https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Runtime Errors
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Runtime Errors
  • www.mql5.com
Runtime Errors - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

If you unable to fix the error in your code and you need further help, you will have to show your code!

By the way, I am assuming you are talking about MQL5 and not MQL4 because you posted in the General section, but in the off chance you are talking about MQL4, then:

MQL4 Runtime Error 4109:

ERR_TRADE_NOT_ALLOWED

Trade is not allowed. Enable checkbox "Allow live trading" in the Expert Advisor properties

Runtime Errors - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
Runtime Errors - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com
Reason: