How to set a profit target?

I have many orders opened manually. How to set a profit target, for example 50USD so as to automatically close all orders when get the profit target.

yes you can check code base for EA to help you manage your basket profit

Makeprofitsuper:
I have many orders opened manually. How to set a profit target, for example 50USD so as to automatically close all orders when get the profit target.
in mt5?

2014.10.24 08:48:30.697 Signal '20203091': different specification of symbol EURGBP.m, signal provider has maximal volume 100.00, subscriber has 50.00
How I can solution this  issue in my EA function, I subscribe a EA but dont open any trade yet, this is a record mensage that i received, can you help me, Thankyou.

Fibonacci numbers always help to decide the trend cycle's targets. This is one of the basic and widely usable thing. Majority uses this and thats why they make  the pair reach upto that level point of fibonacci. This is my experience and i dont believe on indicators or ea.

you simply set profit using pips counting ,allocate 3 pips for brokers spread must and allocate other pips for profit that other pips are calculated by using fibo,price action,candlesticks logic ,pivot logic ,etc  
Reason: