ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED

Hi, 

My broker told that has no support from MQ to supply ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED. Someone can help explain me why?

Eric Sebestyen Ferreira: My broker told that has no support from MQ to supply ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED. Someone can help explain me why?

That does not make sense. If other brokers can do it why does your broker say that it is MetaQuotes that does not support it?

Maybe that's because the user supplies this value.

Why should the broker supply such a value?

Dominik Egert: Maybe that's because the user supplies this value. Why should the broker supply such a value?

It is not a question of the user supplying an Expiration time, but about the broker supporting such functionality.

Oh, I understood "supply" in the question...

In MT4, expiration time is sometimes not supported by some brokers. It's up to them.

Ask the broker why they don't allow it. If they say MQ, they are lying to you. I don't do business with liers.

Eric Sebestyen Ferreira:
Hi, 

My broker told that has no support from MQ to supply ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED. Someone can help explain me why?

They are incompetent and need MQ to say them how to do. MQ doesn't want to work for free.

Just a guess, but knowing a bit about brazilian brokers I would not be surprised to be close to the truth.

Reason: