Can Someone help me with OrderSend Error 4051

I am getting error as invalid lots amount for OrderSend Function. When I check the value of values of entryPrice, stopLossPrice , I gets it as 0. I don't know where am I going wrong. My code is as follows:

Akash Gedam:

I am getting error as invalid lots amount for OrderSend Function. When I check the value of values of entryPrice, stopLossPrice , I gets it as 0. I don't know where am I going wrong. My code is as follows:

Please insert the code correctly: when editing a message, press the button    Codeand paste your code into the pop-up window. (The first time I corrected your message)

Akash Gedam: When I check the value of values of entryPrice, stopLossPrice , I gets it as 0.
  1. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.05.06
              Messages Editor

2. Obviously zero is an invalid price.

Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and prices and find out why. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?

Reason: