My EA is running very slow on MT4 Tester

My EA is operating very slow on MT4 Tester, it contains loops and nested loops, I do not know if that would slow it down that much,

Can I save the data of the loops in functions in array and would that make a difference in speed of the tester?

thanks

1. EAs : Don't do per tick that you can do per bar, or on open.
    If you are waiting for a level, don't reevaluate, wait until price reaches it (or a new bar starts and you recalculate.)
    If you are waiting for an order to close, only look when OrdersTotal (or MT5 equivalent) has changed.
              How to get backtesting faster ? - MT4 - MQL4 programming forum 2017.08.07

2. Indicators: Code it properly so it only recomputes bar zero (after the initial run.)
              How to do your lookbacks correctly. 2016.05.11
    Or, reduce Tools → Options (control+O) → Charts → Max bars in chart to something reasonable (like 1K.)

William Roeder:
    If you are waiting for a level, don't reevaluate, wait until price reaches it (or a new bar starts and you recalculate.)
    If you are waiting for an order to close, only look when OrdersTotal (or MT5 equivalent) has changed.

2. Indicators: Code it properly so it only recomputes bar zero (after the initial run.)
    Or, reduce Tools → Options (control+O) → Charts → Max bars in chart to something reasonable (like 1K.)

well my EA is evaluating and revaluating the level so I tried to do as you advised and use NewBar function to make the EA operate the function that evaluate the levels only when new bar exist but what I get is the comment at the end of the level evaluation function that I added in case none of the condition in the function is met, although when I remove the NewBar function, the level evolution function operates correctly

William Roeder:

This is very true.

Reason: