WHERE IS PROBLEM IN EA

I made a breakout ea. it place pending orders on breakout. it works on ecn demo account of formaxmarket broker but during live ecn account sometimes it misses placing pending orders. can anyone helps me to sought out where is the problem. there is no written in expert or journal tab. any solution? ?

What is the logic behind the placing of the orders?

varun89:
I made a breakout ea. it place pending orders on breakout. it works on ecn demo account of formaxmarket broker but during live ecn account sometimes it misses placing pending orders. can anyone helps me to sought out where is the problem. there is no written in expert or journal tab. any solution? ?
try to change, with a virtual pending orders 
or perhaps in coding take only the first signal, and the internet signal interference occurs, or there are problems with your broker, and when the signal has passed, EA does not open pending orders, 

if you add some sort of screenshots to compare whether there is interference at the time supposed to place a pending order

sorry i use google translate

:D 

There is a limit on how close you can place your pending orders (to the current price).
Go with stealth as mentioned above.
Reason: