Pls help with this code

Pls can someone help me to know if this code is correct determining price range to open position on the chart price quote.for example

Eurusd
If (bid > 1.43256)
Open buy
Is this correct way to code exact price quote. Thanks

Chukwudi Joshua Obiekwe: Pls can someone help me to know if this code is correct determining price range to open position on the chart price quote.for example
Eurusd If (bid > 1.43256) Open buy
Is this correct way to code exact price quote. Thanks

Your code is not valid MQL code, but only a logical notation of code. It is so simplistic, reduced and ambiguous, that the answer is Yes, No, Maybe and Don't know, all rolled into one.

Fernando Carreiro:

Your code is not valid MQL code, but only a logical notation of code. It is so simplistic, reduced and ambiguous, that the answer is Yes, No, Maybe and Don't know, all rolled into one.

@fernando my main code description in question is

If (bid > 1.43256)

Also this example

If(ma>1.43256) buy or sell

Just want to open position once current bid price is above a specified currency price quote range of a particular symbol,other code are with me,just want to know if its right ? Or any suggestions

Chukwudi Joshua Obiekwe:

@fernando my main code description in question is

If (bid > 1.43256)

Also this example

If(ma>1.43256) buy or sell

Just want to open position once current bid price is above a specified currency price quote range of a particular symbol,other code are with me,just want to know if its right ? Or any suggestions

That is not proper MQL code! Anyone can write Psuedo code to organise their thoughts, but it will not put anything into action.

Create and write proper MQL and test it in the Strategy Tester.

How is it that you are seller of two products, including an EA, yet you are asking such a simplistic question?

Are you using this just to advertise? If so, then I will just ask the moderator to delete this thread!

Fernando Carreiro:

How is it that you are seller of two products, including an EA, yet you are asking such a simplistic question?

Are you using this just to advertise? If so, then I will just ask the moderator to delete this thread!

fernando am not advertising,just want to know if anyone does it differently..

Chukwudi Joshua Obiekwe: fernando am not advertising,just want to know if anyone does it differently..

Then please explain yourself in detail because your question and pseudo code is so simplistic that we don't know how to answer you!

Reason: