Indicators: Dslu RSI of average

Dslu RSI of average:

Non-anchored discontinued signal line RSI of average

Dslu RSI of average

Author: Mladen Rakic

Dearest Mladen

Pretty thanks for this extended DSL version,working fine including enough flexible to adjusting capacity where required

Much appreciations to your creativity in a variety of ways wherever you think and take action - :)

Even when associated with one another of your magic toy,it turn into a strategy that auto creates buy/sell/neutral zones,including it tells when to enter/exit in either side/trend

This indicator hardly needs MTF. profitable.

mntiwana:

Even when associated with one another of your magic toy,it turn into a strategy that auto creates buy/sell/neutral zones,including it tells when to enter/exit in either side/trend

Quoting my own post - :)

Simply for some of you newbie traders to know and decide what price cycle/span they like and suits to their so called strategy,because any single price span do not work same always,sometimes this and other time the other,so becare depending on single one price cycle when creating your strategies

or may be a combination of multi price cycle catching system/strategy work better than stuck/glued with single span type strategies,just my view not necessary to be true - :)

PS : Again thanks to Mladen - :)

mntiwana:

Your screenshots have been deleted.

If your screenshots include non standard indicators that are not being discussed in this topic, please attach the source code or link to codebase page where they can be found.

A very good indicator. I added him to the expert. 
Reason: