How to contact technical support - Financial operations are limited

Hi,

I tried to purchase an indicator. The payment was successful but the purchase did not complete. At the top of the page I have in red:  Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team

I click on the link and fill in the form but it keeps saying  Your request has not been sent, please add more information.

It doesn't matter how much I put in, add screenshot etc, I just keep getting the message to add more information.

What do I do now?

thanks

You can look at "Contacts and requests" link on the bottom of this page.

THanks but when I fill in that form I get the message 

Your request has not been sent, please add more information

can't get past that

I've just tried again and this time was posted so thanks and I'll see what reply I get.

Don't know why worked this time as didn't change what I posted

rddickson:

I've just tried again and this time was posted so thanks and I'll see what reply I get.

Hello, 
I had the same issue. I would like to know how long it took for the support team to fix you the issue. 

rddickson:

how did you succeed post the request, just try and try again?
i still got the error message when submit the request

I have already bought 2 indicators. But again, I want to buy another indicator that I can not and it gives an error message and I really need it. I do not know what the problem is.
I have a Visa card and it is valid and I bought it before.
Please fix the problem.

MILAD ORANGI:
I have already bought 2 indicators. But again, I want to buy another indicator that I can not and it gives an error message and I really need it. I do not know what the problem is.
I have a Visa card and it is valid and I bought it before.
Please fix the problem.
Deposit some funds to your mql5 account profile and pay directly from mql5 profile (this method works for many users for example).

I am failing to buy robots here on mql5 using visa card since last week. I checked with my bank and everything is ok and they see no attempt on my account. What can I do? The error I am getting is as shown in the attached message.
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / order_calc_margin
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / order_calc_margin
  • www.mql5.com
order_calc_margin - MetaTrader for Python - Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:
pic.jpg  62 kb

Fadzo #:
I am failing to buy robots here on mql5 using visa card since last week. I checked with my bank and everything is ok and they see no attempt on my account. What can I do? The error I am getting is as shown in the attached message.
The people (who can not buy something directly by Visa for example) are depositing some fund to their MQL5 forum account/profile (it takes some days for the money to come from Visa to MQL5 forum profile), and after that they pay directly from MQL5 forum account/profile (it is immediately without "waiting some days").

Can someone please explain how I deposit money from my visa card to mql5 profile. I want to buy EAs on mql5 using my visa card and I keep getting an error
Reason: