Mql4 Uninit Reason 0

Hello Guys I was writing a script for the first time and now im finished and the order isnt opening and im getting this uninit reason 0 I know that this is the expert remove but how do I fix it?

nuno11: Hello Guys I was writing a script for the first time and now im finished and the order isnt opening and im getting this uninit reason 0 I know that this is the expert remove but how do I fix it?

It is normal for a Script to run once and then just exit with a "uninit reason 0". That is assuming that is in fact a Script and not an Indicator or an Expert Advisor.

You have not provided any details or even sample code for us to be able to understand what other problems you may have.

If you want help, then please remember that we cannot read your mind, so provide as much information as possible, or you will end up not getting much help!

I tried loading a close all script into the chart and then I got a reason 0 and am wondering what happened....

It doesn't seem to work at all....

Has this happened to you?

Why wont it work?

Jesse Livermore #:

I tried loading a close all script into the chart and then I got a reason 0 and am wondering what happened....

It doesn't seem to work at all....

Has this happened to you?

Why wont it work?

Read Fernando's reply above your post!!!!!

Reason: