Martingale problem on <Deleted>

Hello is there anyone here know how  set TP when in martingale Forex Fl*x ?? Let say i have 2 loss trade before and they open bigger lot, how to set and make sure the biggest lot close when already covers the last 2 losstrades?
Theres too many perimeter on <Deleted> input and so little information for each of them.
Thanks before

We don't know what EA you may be referring to.

If it is an EA that you have bought, the correct person to ask is the seller, not on this forum.

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
          Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum 2015.02.11

Why it won't work:
          Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.11
          THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube

Keith Watford:

We don't know what EA you may be referring to.

If it is an EA that you have bought, the correct person to ask is the seller, not on this forum.

Its <Deleted> EA, already ask the seller, but take too much time to get back

William Roeder:

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
          Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum 2015.02.11

Why it won't work:
          Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.11
          THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube

Yes i heard many people said that, but idk from my experience, even a good EAs sometimes cant read the market movement, i mean for example when they thought it will go up, EAs open BUY, but suddenly the market keep on drowning. Should i better close the trade with a few loss?
Reason: