good strategy - page 2

candra_a:

how can i take profit from the strategy?

This question you are asking is quite difficult to answer since i do not know the strategy you are applying in your trades. But if i may contribute my quota of suggestions, i think the most important part of taking profit will depend solely on your exit rule of your strategy. The entry signal is not really as crucial than the exit signal. You can use PROFIT TARGET or TRAILING STOPS to manage your winning position.

For PROFIT TARGET: you specify an amount of pips to grab from the trades. eg. 20pips. Position will close immediately the market moves in your favour and eventually hits your PROFIT TARGET.

For TRAILING STOPS: you set an amount of pips that the STOPLOSS to move behind the market when the your position is in a winning side and you want to capture a larger amount of pips. This is good for making the profit run as long as possible.

Roszey:

This question you are asking is quite difficult to answer since i do not know the strategy you are applying in your trades. But if i may contribute my quota of suggestions, i think the most important part of taking profit will depend solely on your exit rule of your strategy. The entry signal is not really as crucial than the exit signal. You can use PROFIT TARGET or TRAILING STOPS to manage your winning position.

For PROFIT TARGET: you specify an amount of pips to grab from the trades. eg. 20pips. Position will close immediately the market moves in your favour and eventually hits your PROFIT TARGET.

For TRAILING STOPS: you set an amount of pips that the STOPLOSS to move behind the market when the your position is in a winning side and you want to capture a larger amount of pips. This is good for making the profit run as long as possible.

thank you verry much

candra_a:
thank you verry much

You are welcome. :)

Happy trading 

Reason: