Max & Min Pips in every closed trade

Hi all, 

I am looking for something (don't know if it might be and Indicator, EA or Script) that could provide the following information of everytrade I have taken in my Mt4 plattaform.

1.  Max pips

2.  Min pips

Obvioulsly, it should consider the fluctiation in price between my open and close time.

Does anyone know how can I get that information in a rapid way?

I know I can go trade by trade, plot it in the chart, and calculate my best possible exit and worst possible exit, but I want to get that information without manual calculation.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced. 

joaquin2005:

Hi all, 

I am looking for something (don't know if it might be and Indicator, EA or Script) that could provide the following information of everytrade I have taken in my Mt4 plattaform.

1.  Max pips

2.  Min pips

Obvioulsly, it should consider the fluctiation in price between my open and close time.

Does anyone know how can I get that information in a rapid way?

I know I can go trade by trade, plot it in the chart, and calculate my best possible exit and worst possible exit, but I want to get that information without manual calculation.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced. 

Best thing to do is to have an EA calculating these informations in real time.

If you want to calculate it on historical data, you will have some imprecisions for SELL trades, as ask price aren't save in history data.

angevoyageur:

Best thing to do is to have an EA calculating these informations in real time.

If you want to calculate it on historical data, you will have some imprecisions for SELL trades, as ask price aren't save in history data.

Thank you for your response angevoyageur, 

Considering I dont' have that EA in real time running, and I really don't mind to have a little difference since I am not a scalper, do you know any way to look for that information in historical mode?

joaquin2005:

Thank you for your response angevoyageur, 

Considering I dont' have that EA in real time running, and I really don't mind to have a little difference since I am not a scalper, do you know any way to look for that information in historical mode?

Search the maximum/minimum price between the open time and the close time of your trade (on M1 period). You can use CopyHigh(), CopyLow(), ArrayMaximum() and ArrayMinimum() functions. See documentation.

angevoyageur:
Search the maximum/minimum price between the open time and the close time of your trade (on M1 period). You can use CopyHigh(), CopyLow(), ArrayMaximum() and ArrayMinimum() functions. See documentation.

Thank you for your help.

Sinceresly, I have no idea of programming, so I will try to look for something already done since I guess this information it is useful for any trader who keep a trading journal with all his records, so I guess someone should have done it already.

If you know any tool that does that, please let me know.

Best regards. 

joaquin2005:

Thank you for your help.

Sinceresly, I have no idea of programming, so I will try to look for something already done since I guess this information it is useful for any trader who keep a trading journal with all his records, so I guess someone should have done it already.

If you know any tool that does that, please let me know.

Best regards. 

If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Freelance Service.
Reason: