Auto complete function MT5 editor does not work correctly - page 2

comeero :

Please attach your code as a full-fledged file (the code CANNOT be attached as a picture).

Doerk Hilger:

Oh, seems I was just imagining that I been providing the code. This screenshot is probably just photoshopped. 

You may also ask the CEO, he is also involved and already responded. You want me to show the screenshot of our conversation as well? 

Ok.

So you have been answered and you know the answer.

Vladimir Karputov:

Please attach your code as a full-fledged file (the code CANNOT be attached as a picture).

okay, we are going in circles here... if you are taking just the code snipped it does work. If have several include files, like in my case 50 or so it does NOT. But i already said that.

Vladimir Karputov:

Ok.

So you have been answered and you know the answer.

So, you - and everybody else - just saw that you were claiming untruths and posting wrongful convictions about members of this forum. 

For me it seems that you dont wanna help. 

comeero :

okay, we are going in circles here... if you are taking just the code snipped it does work. If have several include files, like in my case 50 or so it does NOT. But i already said that.

I provided the code - and it showed the result.

You have not shown the code - so further discussion is closed.

Doerk Hilger:

For me it seems that you dont wanna help. 

Copy that

Vladimir Karputov:

Ok.

Absolutely NOT OK! Rather extreme bad and unprofessional behavior!

In the future, please ignore my threads and postings, as long as this is your typical style of answering and "support".  

Vladimir Karputov:

I provided the code - and it showed the result.

You have not shown the code - so further discussion is closed.

What's your problem Vladimir ? People report an issue and you want to deny it because you don't have it ?

This issue is real, I also confirm it, but only with complex code, not with example like the trivial code you posted.

I will not provide any code, I will deal with it as it's easier than reporting a problem on this damn forum.

Reason: