Symbols on Marketwatch disappear from time to time

Hey Guys,

i've got a problem. The Symbols on my Marketwatch in MT5 disappear from time to time, also if MT5 is not restarted. 

This is frustrating cause i'm using a copy software. If the symbol which i want to copy is not shown on the marketwatch then the trade will not be executed. 

Any Ideas how to show the symbols forever? 

Thank's a lot!

Pieschel911:

Hey Guys,

i've got a problem. The Symbols on my Marketwatch in MT5 disappear from time to time, also if MT5 is not restarted. 

This is frustrating cause i'm using a copy software. If the symbol which i want to copy is not shown on the marketwatch then the trade will not be executed. 

Any Ideas how to show the symbols forever? 

Thank's a lot!

You can enable/disable symbols in MT5 >> View >> Symbols.

If they are removed after terminal restart, there is something wrong with your computer or your MT5 installation.

Pieschel911: i've got a problem. The Symbols on my Marketwatch in MT5 disappear from time to time, also if MT5 is not restarted. This is frustrating cause i'm using a copy software. If the symbol which i want to copy is not shown on the marketwatch then the trade will not be executed. Any Ideas how to show the symbols forever? 

It seems more like a case of you loosing the connection to your broker and thus not having any data for the Market Watch to be apply identify the available and selected symbols, as well as not to be able to place orders.

Check your Journal log for details of what might be the cause!

Reason: