HELP: All of my singals were gone suddenly and cannot create any new signals.

All of my signals published in MQL5 were gone suddenly last week.  Also, I cannot create any new signals now (the button "Create Signals" is gone).

Does anyone know how should these problems be fixed?

The signals may automatically be moved to archive because of inactivity or for any other reason.
I am not pofessional with the archived signals so - I have no idea how to respore it.

I hope some other users will reply related to it.

Sergey Golubev:
The signals may automatically be moved to archive because of inactivity or for any other reason.
I am not pofessional with the archived signals so - I have no idea how to respore it.

I hope some other users will reply related to it.
Those signals are active still as there are ongoing trades

Vincent KWAN:

All of my signals published in MQL5 were gone suddenly last week.  Also, I cannot create any new signals now (the button "Create Signals" is gone).

Does anyone know how should these problems be fixed?

You are not a seller anymore, you may contact the Service Desk about it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are not a seller anymore, you may contact the Service Desk about it.

But I have never been a seller...

Vincent KWAN:

But I have never been a seller...

I see now that you had published dozens of signals, what was the purpose of all that?

Maybe that has something to do with it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I see now that you had published dozens of signals, what was the purpose of all that?

Maybe that has something to do with it.

They are nothing more than demo signals for me to test the performance of different strategies, and there are around twenty to thirty signals in total.

I am not sure if this is relevant...

Vincent KWAN:

They are nothing more than demo signals for me to test the performance of different strategies, and there are around twenty to thirty signals in total.

I am not sure if this is relevant...

I don't know the reason they removed them, you may contact the Service Desk about it (choose any subject and write your issue).

Reason: