Product banned by mql5

Hi I purchased both of the above products, I activated 1 download from both on to a demo account, I have 5 remaining downloads remaining on each, I want to go to live trading on a VPS and now I can not access any of the downloads i have paid for

I'm none too happy, The politics between mql5 and the the developer should not be detrimental to those who have  paid  for a product in the first place 

what can be done now?

james  

binopticalls:

Hi I purchased both of the above products, I activated 1 download from both on to a demo account, I have 5 remaining downloads remaining on each, I want to go to live trading on a VPS and now I can not access any of the downloads i have paid for

I'm none too happy, The politics between mql5 and the the developer should not be detrimental to those who have  paid  for a product in the first place 

what can be done now?

james  

You should be able to use the product even if the developer is no longer in the market.

Log in to your MQL5 account via the metatrader and enter the market from there, and you will be able to download it.

binopticalls:

what can be done now?

james  

You can still download, install and use your purchases as long as you have enough antivations.

Reason: